Energy saving is the most essential element of viable and sustainable development of your business. ENAUSYS designs buildings (new and existing) based on the axiom of triple – 0. That means Zero Energy Consumption - Zero Emissions - Zero Waste. A three-step procedure is carried out in order to achive these objectives.
1st step: Minimization of energy loses
- Analyzing building envelope for the determination of poor heat insulation, signs of moisture, thermal bridges etc.
- Bioclimatic design in order to achieve best isolation, shading and natural ventilation conditions via building architecture
- Voltage and current quality improvement, in order to reduce energy consumption
2nd step: Energy efficient electro-mechanical equipment
- PID control (boiler control, recirculation DHW, optimum set points in HVAC systems, etc.)
- Installing energy efficient HVAC equipment (VRV systems, heat pumps, inverter circulators, etc.)
- Focusing on energy monitoring to achieve continuous control of the system
- Using LED for indoor and outdoor lighting
3rd step: Renewable Energy Sources
- Energy generation from renewable sources (e.g. solar, wind, geothermal)
- Cogeneration heat and power (CHP)
& many other solutions focused on your building’s demands.
Based on all the above, we provide a comprehensive proposal which presents the optimum energy management of your building.