Building envelope is particularly critical for building’s energy performance. Building envelope continuously exchanges heat with the environment, depending on outside temperature. Building thermal insulation reduces heating losses during the winter, but also keeps the excessive heat away during the summer.
Thermal insulation of a building means:
- Internal / external thermal insulation at the building envelope
- PVC / Aluminium/ Wooden window and door frames with a particularly low Uw thermal coefficient
- Shading systems / awnings for the reduction of solar radiation
ENAUSYS offers "Turn-key" solutions in Building Thermal insulation
Specifically, we offer you:
- Visit and energy audit by specialized energy engineers
- Find blind spots of energy loss (e.g. by using thermal cameras)
- Installation of all systems by specialized staff
- High Quality materials
- Supervision of work by specialized engineers
APPLICATIONS OF BUILDING ENVELOPE THERMAL INSULATION
Thermal insulation of garage ceiling
Particularly important in winter, as the ‘cold floor’ phenomenon is eliminated.
External thermal insulation of walls
It eliminates thermal losses from the building envelope and especially thermal bridges
Thermal and waterproofing insulation of flat roofs
It reduces heating exchanges, especially in the summer and eliminates potential moisture problems at the ceilings.
Internal thermal insulation of walls
It is applied in cases where there is a difficulty in accessing the outer wall or in rooms that are not used every day, and we want to warm them up quickly.
ENERGY EFFICIENT WINDOW FRAMES
# Window and door frames can be constructed by PVC or aluminum or even wood. It is especially important, that window and door frames have a low thermal coefficient Uw and that they are installed by specialized staff.
Some of the benefits of energy frames are:
• Thermal insulation and money saving
• Sound insulation
• Long term durability